[rescue] A lil bit of everything..02's vaxen,ultra's

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Thu Dec 19 17:32:45 CST 2002

Hello Tom,

Thursday, December 19, 2002, 22:48:45 (UTC), you wrote:

TP> A listing for your drooling pleasure is at this link.
TP> <http://www.bentleysauction.com/misc/catalogs/nm122102.txt>

       Brinkman Eppendorff centrifuge for my children would be nice,
       and a few Mamiya RB67 wouldn't hurt either.  Looks like this
       time assortment is really rich.  I wonder though, how much of
       the Fe became Cs_80... I would check the [spectro]meters on the
       spot.

       Any auctions in Hanford area by any chance?

--
Best regards,
 Yuri