[rescue] routing between FDDI and enet

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 19 13:12:30 CST 2002

Hmm.  I agree, reading that now, that it's in the current online
version.  I'll try adding a third interface to one of my test
boxes tomorrow--ISTR that the same language was there a year ago
but the bridge command barfed when I tried to add a third
interface.  Guess I'll try to re-validate reality.

  --Rip