[rescue] More R12k Octanes (EBay)

Larry Snyder larrys at lexis-nexis.com
Wed Dec 18 19:08:53 CST 2002

I usually put the keycaps in a mesh box, and that and the plastics
go in the dishwasher.  The rest of it goes to my local auto shop
for a serious dose of compressed air.  If that's not enough, I have
had success handwashing layers of a membrane assembly in a weak
mix of non-detergent dish soap with a good rinse and lots of air-drying
time.
-ls-