[rescue] re: SGI ZX10 comment

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Dec 18 00:01:18 CST 2002

On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 11:50:48PM -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:

> I guess it would be appropriate to ask whether the ZX10 can have other
> OSes like Linux or Solaris installed, rather than the one of the
> supported, but legacy Microsoft OSes.

Couldn't say for sure, but I think you can.  Older Intergraphs will run
Linux, so it seems like a good chance this will also.

SGI has refered to linux on the Zx10, but I've never actually seen
anyone claim to have used it thus.

Last, I think that SGI's SupportFolio might have more details, but I
couldn't say for sure since I don't have an account.

--
Joshua D. Boyd