[rescue] Various stuff trade/questions/wanted...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Dec 17 19:24:22 CST 2002

On Tuesday, December 17, 2002, at 02:00 PM, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
>>> These things look
>>> like nice toys, too bad I got rid of all my other FDDI stuf :(.
>>
>>   Ahh, moved everything to HIPPI? ;)
>
> That would be cool.  Weren't you working at that?

   Sorta, but not in earnest, yet...HIPPI stuff is *very* expensive.  I
have a HIPPI switch, HIPPI cards for all of my Crays, and a serial
HIPPI PCI card in my AlphaServer 4100 fileserver (running NetBSD; it
supports the HIPPI card), but that's it so far.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols