[rescue] got my HPUX media today

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Tue Dec 17 14:31:45 CST 2002

> > Got my HP-UX "Easy Setup" media today (for 11.0).  Its CD-Rs, a
> > "Cold Install or Recovery" 1 of 2 and 2 of 2 cd set.  The labels
> > in the CD case are Xeroxed, and they shipped three days ago.
>
> Me, too.  It took long enough, but I'm not going to bitch about free
> HP-UX.

Got mine a while ago (dunno why), the same handmade disks and
photocopied labels. A guy here at work suggested job security was the
reason they were all handmade. ;)

I have it happily running on a 725/100 with 128M and 4G. It really
needed a 4G drive, so I had to wait until I could scare one up... Works
OK, but I haven't done much with it yet.

Steve