Model 100? Early Americans? RE: [rescue] Digital server 7000r )

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Mon Dec 16 16:04:37 CST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Loomis, Rip [mailto:GILBERT.R.LOOMIS at saic.com]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 3:58 PM
To: 'rescue at sunhelp.org'
Subject: Model 100? Early Americans? RE: [rescue] Digital server 7000r)

Not picking on Francisco, but...
> My understanding is that a few thousand years before a bunch of Asian
> people crossed the Baring Strait. So I am pretty sure they
> were the first ones to actually discover America......

My understanding is that this is *still* the rescue list.  Could
folks please take the non-rescue discussions to geeks@ or
private mail?  I've seen a number of opinions presented as
fact, but little that qualifies as on-topic content.

<snip>
Apologies.  I thought I _was_ responding to a Geeks list topic ...

~Brian