Model 100? Early Americans? RE: [rescue] Digital server 7000r)

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 16 15:57:44 CST 2002

Not picking on Francisco, but...
> My understanding is that a few thousand years before a bunch of Asian
> people crossed the Baring Strait. So I am pretty sure they
> were the first ones to actually discover America......

My understanding is that this is *still* the rescue list.  Could
folks please take the non-rescue discussions to geeks@ or
private mail?  I've seen a number of opinions presented as
fact, but little that qualifies as on-topic content.

ObRescue:  Since it's probably not of general interest but
might be of intense interest to specific rescue folks, could
any Model 100 fanciers please contact me off-list?  Courtesy
of my parents' move from the house they've been in for ~25 years,
some interesting things have come to light--the latest being
a barcode reader (new old stock, never opened or used, with
cassette full of software) for a Model 100.  There should be
more such stuff on the way.

We now return you to the whatever-it-is list.

  --Rip