[rescue] SS20 Market?

Derek Warren dwarren at acheron.trideja.com
Sun Dec 15 04:29:17 CST 2002

I have an SS20/SM71/2x4GB/64MB/CG6 that I need to get rid of.. does
anyone on the list want to rescue(tm) it?  I've tried local papers
and newsgroups but no one's interested, particularly not at this time
of year, and I'd like to make room on my desk and in my bank account
for another Ultra.  I'm in the Vancouver, BC, Canada area.  All
offers considered--I don't bite and, of anyone, I'd trust the folks
on this list when it comes to fair pricing. :)

Glamour shots are available at http://derek.trideja.com/gallery/ss20/ ..

They don't even seem to be very popular on eBay..
http://smlnk.com/?KMC2RC9Q .. which is where this machine might end
up if there aren't any takers.

I'll give you $5 off if you can tell me what the designs on this Sun
mug mean. ;)

http://derek.trideja.com/gallery/2002-sunmug/

Cheers,
DMW
--

    derek at trideja.com || www.trideja.com / derek.trideja.com
    "I work for the department of redundancy department."