[rescue] Old Sun OSes

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Dec 14 22:52:39 CST 2002

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 03:09:27AM -0500, Kevin wrote:
> For those of you looking for older SunOS and Solaris
> releases some can be found here.
> http://www.nop.org/misc/unix/sun/Solaris/

That looks like patches and such; but please, do not
send URLs to web sites with copyrighted software for
distribution to the mailing lists that I host and publicly
archive.

I dont meant to sound like a hardass - but I dont need
Sun or anybody else coming after me with the DMCA for
"distributing or disseminating copyrighted information".

Even though Sun has a "Free Solaris" license, I dont think
they want people distributing their OSes for free where
people do not have to agree to the hobbyist licenses before
downloading.

Bill

--
bill bradford