[rescue] Das Stuff - Portlandor

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at peecee.linuxweasel.com
Sat Dec 14 01:24:49 CST 2002

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 12:39:26AM +0000, Yuri K wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Emergency situation: have some stuff to give.
> Portland, OR area.
>
> SUN Tape Drive: X660A-ST

I think I have some mentor graphics software in this format for SunOS
4 (it used to be installed on this SS330 I have here).  I hate tape
drives, tho I probably ought to restore the software to CD or something.

[snip]

> All for a narrow 9 GB SCSI drive.

I have some really nice 4GB drives, but all of my 9GB drives are SCA.
The ones I do have are 7200RPM Ultra-SCSI (20MB/sec) capable, IBM
manufacturered.  Great drives, though you have to low-level format
them before they'll work in SPARCs (some idiot formatted them to 514
byte sectors).
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.
Please don't copy me on replies to the list.