[rescue] Das Stuff - Portlandor

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Fri Dec 13 18:39:26 CST 2002

Hello,

Emergency situation: have some stuff to give.
Portland, OR area.

SUN Tape Drive: X660A-ST

SUN SPARCstation IPX, has pre SVR4 SUN OS installed on a Quantim SCSI
drive, everything spins, except that someone stole Ether.

SUN Monitor: huge and heavy, but still very bright 21" GDM20D10 with
cable.

SGI Iris Indigo ripped by somebody, PSU and backplane are fine.
Very convenient height if you use it when you tie shoelaces.
Beautiful piece.

All for a narrow 9 GB SCSI drive.

If you don't have a drive, you can have all of this anyway, but the
dream of the drive will keep tormenting me. I have used up all my old
Mac drives. I am desperate to the point that I could throw myself into
the putrid hands of e-commerce and actually buy a few.

The monitors don't have pedestals or whatever is the proper word and
there are 2 of them.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri Korobkov