[rescue] BMRT SGI

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Fri Dec 13 16:05:00 CST 2002

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 03:56:37PM -0600, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> Kevin wrote:

> >Anyone have BMRT for IRIX available?  It would
> >appear that the a**wipes at Pixar made Exluna take it down
> >from their site (or rather Nvidia did).

Well, it is probably available somewhere on a .pl server... :-)

> But yeah, Pixar sucks. We have $150k in seats of Entropy from Exluna,
> which is now dead.

The leopard doesn't change its spots, and Jobs doesn't change his
tactics.  Remember what he did to the Mac clone makers?  Price aside,
they made better hardware than Apple.

Cordially
| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Python hosting     |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $39.99/month      |
| Colocation w/30GB transfer     $99.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $175/month        |