[rescue] 13w3 Adapter

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Dec 12 19:13:53 CST 2002

I just some books back, so I have a little cash.  Most of it is going
towards presents, but there is one thing I really need for my
computers.

I need an adapter to hook a Sun monitor up to a PC.

Is saw one provider that people recommend charging $40, which is more
than I can afford.  I see lots of people on ebay charging $8-$15, which
is what I can afford, but they are either the wrong genders (ie, for
hooking a sun to a pc monitor), or else they are the same brand as the
one I bought that is no good because the sync lines are all wrong.

So, would anyone like to sell me a working adapter for hooking a sun
monitor to my PC that has the proper sync lines and is known working for
about $20?

--
Joshua D. Boyd