[rescue] Wide Sun monitors

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Thu Dec 12 11:55:29 CST 2002

> > I find that it gets distracting to use a monitor that
> > requires you to turn your whole head!
>
> I read that as an indication that you are two close to your monitor.

   True: I was only setting them up, and we had to cram three of these set-ups
onto a single L-shaped table, with two guys tucked in there on desk chars
(who'd just met and were therefore reluctant to link elbows while typing).
   Naturally, they didn't let me set one up at my desk when I was done. Some
people, no gratitude...
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt