[rescue] pursuing a VAX

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Mon Dec 9 17:06:04 CST 2002

Dave McGuire wrote:

> On Monday, December 9, 2002, at 05:48 PM, Michael Schiller wrote:
> > So you mean my SC2000 with 20 85mhz SM81's isn't a 1.8ghz machine after
> > all? :)
>
>    Are you running that machine?

Not yet. I still haven't figured out a way to get that BIG machine into
my LITTLE house! I'm thinking that if I cut off the railing around my
porch I could get the machine in that way, then put it in the kitchen in
place of the stove (which is already unplugged, the SS1000's UPS is
plugged in). That would give me the added advantage that the back of the
machine will be facing the living room, so all it's nice hot air would
be heating the house. The next worry would then become what to do in the
summertime! :)

--
-Mike