[rescue] pursuing a VAX

James james at jdfogg.com
Mon Dec 9 09:23:09 CST 2002

I have found a VAX 6000/610 in a state of decommissioning at a datacenter
my company uses.  I believe it belongs to a large medical group. To rescue
this single cabinet unit I would have to dig deep to find a responsible
party. Before I do this I was wondering if anyone could give me a rough
description of this flavor of VAX and where it fits on the VAX desirability
scale. If I pass on it, it is located in Medford, Massachusetts and I might
be able to provide leads as to its owners.