[rescue] FS/FT - Apologies again, just came across an Ultra 1/140 MB

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 16:46:12 CST 2002

Hello all,

My quest for room in my basement has just turned up a good Ultra 1/140
MB (part number 501-2854, see
http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/System_Board/SYSBD_Ultra1_140.html
).

It was in an ultra 1 that was not doing well, and my attempts to fix it
by replacing the motherboard were for naught, the problem was the power
supply, which I replaced. But I also swapped out the MB and upgraded to
an Ultra 1/170e, making this MB unneeded.

If you would like it, it is yours for $25 + actual S/H (est. at $5, via
USPS).

FYI: The two SS/5 MBs appear to be sold - thanks to all that expressed
an interest!

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com