[rescue] eBay ID

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Dec 5 15:44:46 CST 2002

> > 	Now to defend myself I will declare that this is C++
> and that all
> > variables with $ in front of them are made variables in the
> class contained
> > inside computerstuff.h . Also that makes room for
> overloaded operators such
> > as == and != which operate  the same but take the new
> variable type. Plus I
> > changed the order of operation in the .h file. So all I
> have to add to my
> > explanation is:
>
> Man, that is one header file I'd love to see.  Did you also manage to
> make a nice foreach macro so that I can do things like:
<snip> --
> Joshua D. Boyd

	I would love to show it to you but, um, I sold it to Microsoft. Ya
that's it! And since it is now proprietary software I cannot show it to you.
Ya that's the ticket. They are going to use it in developing Visual Perl and
Visual Shell Scripting. I'm going to be rich. Ya! Then they are going to
turn it into SHELL .NET so if you are not nice I am going to ask them to
release a Solaris version so back off and pay no attention to that man
behind the curtain!

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org