[rescue] San Antonio, TX area rescue

Jeffrey J. Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Mon Dec 2 11:50:26 CST 2002

Heh.

Didn't Memorex used to sell a lot of IBM clone equipment?

Though I'm not sure if that's really a recommendation. The running joke at my
wife's former place of employment was, "Is it live, or is it Memorex?"

I may take you up on an LPAR, if somebody would kindly tell this
wet-behind-the-ears newb what one is... :/ I get a vague inkling from the
context, but... start with the acronym?

Thanks.