[rescue] Can someone mail these to me?

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Dec 1 22:26:32 CST 2002

Hi Lads

I just bought some cheap x2600 boards for my Sun Ex000 systems (yes I know
they only support 2MB cache addressing, but x2601 and x2602 boards are
still worth real money).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2076007855

The seller doesn't look like they'll ship outside of the USA. Can someone
help me out by receiving them and posting them to me in New Zealand? I'll
wire over the money for postage plus a few extra dollars to cover your
time/effort.

I'd also like to buy some equipment from the auctions.sun.com auctions (who
also don't ship outside the USA). Please email me off-list if you can help
out on an ongoing basis.

Regards,

Gavin Hubbard