[rescue] Sparcbook Wireless - was: Linux

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Sun Dec 1 22:19:18 CST 2002

On 12/1/02 10:03 PM, "Lionel Peterson" <lionel4287 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hmmm... Have to look into that... Now, if I could gt that driver to
> work on a Sun4m platform, that would be tres cool (Finally, a wireless
> SPARCbook!)...
>

> =====
> Lionel

I'd like that. I haven't fiddled with my 3GX and any wireless cards. Brain
is fuzzy here- wasn't Solaris 7 supposed to have support for WaveLan/Orinoco
or something like that?

And before you poo-poo the question, I do have the Tadpole Sol 7 for my
SparcBook, as well as the unobtainium 128 Meg upgrade. Makes the 'book a
whole 'nother animal. :-)

Steve