[rescue] Anyone interested in an Challenge XL chassis?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Aug 24 13:03:00 CDT 2002

On Sat, 24 Aug 2002, Dave McGuire wrote:

>> This stuff is always on in the wrong state for me.  Places around here run
>> machines until they die.  I know that machine would cost a bundle to crate
>> up and ship to Texas.
>
>    Time to move.

It does seem that way.  A while back (1999, I think), I was visiting
Teresa's mother's house in Silicon Valley.  I happened to be there during
"clean-up" week, when you can toss out things that you can't normally toss
out.

I loathed not having a truck with me.  One man's trash is another man's
NetBSD box.

--
Jonathan Patschke
   > Can you SysAdmins tell me what might go on in a typical day?
   Hours of endless frustration punctuated by moments of sheer terror.
                                 --Saul Tannenbaum (in the Monastery)