[rescue] 2nd Call: San Francisco (California, USA) Bay Area rescue gathering

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Fri Aug 23 01:32:07 CDT 2002

Hi all,

Just another quick note... we're looking for any rescuers in the SF Bay
Area who might wnat to meet up for lunch and swap meet or junk
shop/surplus shop wandering sometime next month.

First option is an earlybird breakfast before the Livermore Swap Meet on
September 1. We're talking 6am-ish in Pleasanton CA.

Second option is a Saturday afternoon (14th or 21st September) lunch and
surplus crawl.

If you're interested and haven't written me yet, or if you did and didn't
get the message I just sent out, drop me a note and I'll add you to the ad
hoc list.

For those of you outside the bay area, sorry for the tease. We'll stroke
an 8" floppy drive in your honor.

--Rob