[rescue] Good day's grabs

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Wed Aug 14 08:44:52 CDT 2002

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:21:23 -0700 (PDT)
Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > I know compaq laptops are no longer intended to be used on a lap,
> > they inhale through the bottom, if you set them on a non-hard
> > surface they suffocate.  My older armada inhaled on top and seems to
> > handle being used on soft surfaces much better.
>
> I belive there are many possible jokes in that statement:
>
> "What if your compaq laptop *keeps* your lap hard, could it be used on
> your lap?" ;^)
>
> "Older armada" is just too easy...
>
> Lionel

Now that I reread that, I should have known better.  How about "device
that controls heat by massaging the cooling fluid (air) in a circular
repetitive patern, until it squirts out the orifice at the end of the
heat exchanger passage"

You guys just read sex into everything.

Tim