[rescue] fuck you Theo

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Apr 30 16:03:28 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 03:12:09PM -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 04:40:04PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> > i would love to, since NetBSD can still boot from CD-ROM and TAPE on the vax
> > hardware, something OpenBSD has lost the ability to do it seems!!!
> >
> > however, i really need the network bridging device that NetBSD has yet to
> > assimilate.  oh well.
>
> But I though that OpenBSD was just NetBSD with patches!!!
>
> FWIW I am pretty happy with OpenBSD on my old SS10.  If I could find a
> second ethernet card for it I would set it up as my DSL gateway.

I have a ethernet/fast scsi-2 sbus card not in use.  But if you can hang
on a few weeks, I'd like to see what cards turn up in that large lot of
Suns just purchased (I pledged a large amount of cash, $200, but a lot of
people want in, so we shall see how it goes when it comes to dividing up
the machines. I hope I'm not sorry.  I wish I'd had the space to have taken
the whole lot myself to sort out).

--
Joshua D. Boyd