[rescue] E450 entry level server.

Kevin Loch kloch at gurunet.net
Tue Apr 30 15:22:31 CDT 2002

We've got 3 of them here. One Oracle DB, One MySQL
db, and one big a$$ nfs server (using 2 D1000, not internal
bays).  Curiously, the stock system comes with 1 backplane
for 4 drives, the other two 8 drive backplanes are optional.
Only one of our machines has one of the 8 drive backplanes,
the others have none.

KL