[rescue] Need to set a fair selling price for a U10

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Apr 30 14:22:54 CDT 2002

Ok, I have to start selling some stuff here to pay my rent (literally. No
joke I'm that broke. They took my leased car away today) and I need to set a
fair price for what I'm selling.

Keep in mind that I'm in Ireland and that prices here for used Sun gear are
WAY above as in up to twice the price for the same stuff in the US.

Ultra 10 300
384mb RAM
Creator 3D Series 3
Symbios Logic SCSI card (the sun oem one)
24x SCSI cdrom
2x4.3 gig SCSI hdds
Type 5 keyboard and mouse

I was thinking 500 sterling or it's euro equivalent would be reasonable
considering what I've seen on ebay.co.uk, but Id love to knwo what other UK,
Irish and european buyers or seller think.

Chris Byrne