[rescue] rant.

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 30 13:34:38 CDT 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~
~ On April 30, Bill Bradford wrote:
~ > Every time I think I'm about to acquire a *proper*
~ computer, one with
~ > front-panel switches and lots of lights, I get foiled.  BAH.
~ >
~ > DG MV/2000 would be nice, but I dont have room for it if
~ its as big as
~ > I think its gonna be. 8-(

I'd wet myself for a MVX000. Even an Eclipse. Nova's are a little early for
my tastes but I wouldn't say no.

I *may* still have hundreds of binders of hardware and O/S docs for these
systems and some 9-track tapes. I have to check with my sister who was
executrix for my brothers estate, she was storing them.

Overall, I'd say Digital stuff is easily 100 times easier to find than DG.