[rescue] rant.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Apr 30 00:53:08 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 01:42:36AM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> I still say that once the FC-AL stuff is completed, that we try and get
> DaveM et al, to build you a new PDP-8.  One that can use SCSI or IDE instead
> of the old disks, etc.  And most importantly, ethernet, and the leads needed
> to attach a PDP-8 front panel to it.  We know that people are building new
> ones for fun, so just a little tweaking is needed.

I'd actually rather have a *real* one.. I *had* a chance at a NICE 8/E for
just around $200, but I was cash-poor at the time and "passed it on" to Dave -
then a week later I got unexpected bonus check from work. d'oh!

I'll find a PDP with a proper front panel of some sort eventually.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford     | "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate.
mrbill at mrbill.net | Hate leads to using Windows for mission-critical