[rescue] Wow

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon Apr 29 23:01:25 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 12:06:09AM -0400, Eric Webb wrote:

> B.  I dunno who's keeping a list, and I'm sure I'm the 247th person to
> ask, but go ahead and pencil in SS5, SS10, SS20 and maybe SS2's next to my
> name.  I'm in no rush, no great need and not worried about giving you guy(s)
> a couple bucks for your trouble (see "C" below)...

you're on the list.  i'll let you know after i get everything and figure out
what we have and what everone wants.

> C.  God bless whoever is going to manage inventorying, splitting up and
> mailing out nearly 70 workstations (Whew!)

i've got an excessive amount of free time right now, this is a good thing.
i'm also going to try and push off some of the shipping work to helpful
friends (you'll know who you are after you get the bad news that you are being
drafted, heh)

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --