[rescue] fuck you Theo

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Apr 29 19:19:59 CDT 2002

Oh I dunno about that. Presonally I think he has a point. THe whole thing is
downloadable very easily, and for most distributions less than 200mb. They
just dont make ISO's and Id say the have a perfectly valid reason for that.
Hell a lot of places dont have ISO's they jsut dont restrict other people
from using them.

BTW, theres no legal way he can stop you from making your own layoyut and
making your own ISO then distributing it.

CHris Byrne