[rescue] Wow

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Apr 29 17:36:01 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 05:21:18PM -0500, Steven Hill wrote:
> In my professional ebay watching opinion, unless one of us bids on
> this now, it will come around again.
>
> Lets work something out.
>
> The question is, who wants the really old stuff?

I can find homes for a significant amount of the 1s and 2s.  I don't really
want them though.

I wouldn't fight for the Ultra 5.  I'd like one of the 2 Ultra1s shown, but
won't fight to much for it.  I want 2-3 SS10s or 20s. And since it is a large
lot, I'd like enough of the rest of it to try and ebay piecewise to get my
money back out within reason.  There should be a fair way to divide it up.

I wish I could offer to physically pick it up and split it up, but I don't
have the space for 1+ pallets of stuff.  That is 67 machines, BTW, for those
who didn't bother to add up the list.

--
Joshua D. Boyd