[rescue] MipsPro Compilers

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 29 16:10:19 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 05:06:21PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Oh nonono...not THAT laser...There's only 600A at 460V coming into the
> building, which isn't quite enough.  He's talking about the nitrogen
> laser (peak output near 20 megawatts...BANG!) that Jon put together a
> while back.  It's quite a piece of work.
>   I sold my big Nd:YAG laser (150W CW) to Doug before I moved...Jon will
> likely be tasked with getting it running soon too.  That'll be neat.
> I've had a lot of fun with that bugger.

Wow.  I'd love just to have a nice decent non-pen-pointer laser to play with
here...

In Real Genius, werent they talking about a "FIVE MEGAWATT LASER" ?

Something like that.  I WANT THAT DVD TO COME OUT *NOW*, not in two
months!

Bill

--
Bill Bradford     | "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate.
mrbill at mrbill.net | Hate leads to using Windows for mission-critical