[rescue] MipsPro Compilers

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 29 15:13:58 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 12:35:27AM -0500, George Adkins wrote:
> One of the rare people in this world who leaves me with that not-so-smart
> feeling after a good conversation. (as in I'm the one who suddenly doesn't
> feel so smart anymore)

Heck, Dave and half the people on this list do that to me. 8-)

I can give Solaris and Sun advice, but give me a soldering iron, etc,
and I'm like "durrrrhuhhhhh...."

Bill

--
Bill Bradford     | "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate.
mrbill at mrbill.net | Hate leads to using Windows for mission-critical