[rescue] Vaxen?

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Mon Apr 29 11:37:26 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 12:43:17PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   If James' buddy can do the FPGA and the basics of how to talk to the
> DIMMs, I can do the layout and assembly.  My big problem is that I
> don't really have time to chase down the connectors and DIMM sockets,
> and get their geometries.

well, i'm not in any position to order and of these right now, but when i am,
i will let everyone know and we can look at putting an order in.

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --