[rescue] MipsPro Compilers

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Mon Apr 29 00:51:46 CDT 2002

> > FSCKing Stallmanisms...

What did I do to deserve this?
I can't get ANY of the things I want to compile under MipsPro...
the little dependency stuff works just fine, but try to compile the packages
I picked up the damn hardware for in the first place and noooo.....  the
FSCKing compiles crap out halfway through.
Is there some stupid linux trick to get gtk+ to compile under MipsPro on IRIX?
Somebody please club me with a Clue Bat if I'm supposed to be doing something
other than: ./configure --prefix=/usr/local; make; make install

George