[rescue] MipsPro Compilers

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Apr 29 00:00:47 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 12:01:41AM -0500, George Adkins wrote:

> Umm, if it didn't have bash specific stuff in it it would *be* a Bourne Shell
> script.

because the person who wrote it doesn't have the clueons to realize that what
he wrote is not actually bash, but never having used anything else, isn't
aware of that fact.  just cause it calls #!/bin/bash doesn't make it a bash
script.  (yes, small rant, some people are really dumb and should be killed
or at the very least severely beaten, developer my ass)

> I'm lazy, I want it.
> If I have to do without it, I'll just use /bin/sh

donno either way.  if you find out let me know, i'd be interested in at least
knowing if it can or not.

> > <snip>
> Cool.

i'm such a vi fanatic that i practically THINK in vi.  ksh brings that to the
command line.  for me, it is pure bliss.

> eh?  Pinko Linuxist - Stallmanist regime?
> (since we're Free Associating here...)

i will refrain from continuing this for fear of it getting well out of hand.

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --