[rescue] MipsPro Compilers

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sun Apr 28 23:56:58 CDT 2002

sh or rather an HP-ized variant thereof was the default shell for most HP-UX
users for a long time. I havent played with Hpux since 10.x so I dont know
if that preference still holds true. Also the sh versions of many if not
most popular commercial *nixes are actually ksh derived rather than sh
derived.

Chris Byrne