[rescue] Vaxen?

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sat Apr 27 13:59:19 CDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 02:07:13PM -0500, Scott Newell wrote:

> That's about what I was thinking when I brought it up in the first place.
> How hard is it to do a SCSI target?  IDE is fairly simple, probably simple
> enough to do it with fast logic instead of a microcontroller.

SCSI would be far preferable then since the list of machines that use SCSI as
compared to the list of machines that use IDE is quite a bit bigger.  an IDE
model wouldn't be a terrible thing to have, but SCSI would be far more useful.

i'm thinking ramdisks on vaxen and old suns.  ;)

-brian
--
"He's hopped up on caffeine. He has the strength of ten mice."  -PVP