[rescue] Small Sparc as firewall

Sridhar the POWERful vance at ikickass.org
Wed Apr 24 16:29:16 CDT 2002

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Dave McGuire wrote:

> > >   Morgans are boring.  And just for that comment, I'm going to borrow
> > > my old Unimog from its current owner and run over you.  In your house.
> >
> > My Dad's Morgan is really fun to drive.
>
>   I'm sure it is...I really only said that to needle the Weenie
> Boy(tm) who was making disparaging remarks about the One True
> Truck...the Unimog. :)

Oh absolutely, the Unimog (and it's successor, the Gelaendewagen) is the
one true truck.  But the Morgan is *nothing* like a truck.  It's a tiny
British sports car.

Peace...  Sridhar

--
"How do you fight such a savage?"

"With heart, faith, and steel.  There can be only one."
	-MacLeod and Ramirez, "Highlander"