[rescue] Help w/ computer time??

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Wed Apr 24 16:20:06 CDT 2002

I am all for having the best implementation of something, and I
appreciate having scripts be as efficient as possible. What you say may
even be right. However, you could easily have achieved exactly what you
said you wanted to achieve and been *far* less obnoxious.

I didn't notice anything about Jonathan's posting that claimed it was
authoritative. Most take a response as a suggestion. This isn't a class.
We offer ideas back and forth as equals, more or less. ;) As far as
complexity, it was certainly more complex than most of us could/would
respond to. Chill out.

Adding to, correcting, or clarifyling another's posting without being an
asshole about it is a very useful skill. ;)

Steve