[rescue] o2 flat panel option

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Apr 23 22:27:23 CDT 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 10:52:59PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > I've got an o2 here with the option to hook up a flat panel.  However, I
> > don't have a flat panel.  Anyone know if this is removeable without
> > causing the system any difficulty?  Physically it appears as if it
> > should pop right out, but I'd hate to remove something that's *supposed*
> > to be there...
>
> Why remove it?  I think thats part of the system board...

Naw - its definitely an option AFAIK.  At least theres a ton of o2s out
there without them...

At any rate, I might sell it to recoup some of the cost for the O2, but
just wanted to be sure that removing it wasn't a Bad Thing.  Then again,
I might just leave it there - I might actually get a 1600sw one day...

Idle thoughts as I sit here bored, too embarrased to show myself on
bzflag.4amlunch.net for some time...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com