[rescue] SUMAMRY- WTD: Clariion ArrayGUIde SW CD for Series 2000 Array

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Tue Apr 23 14:02:37 CDT 2002

Thanks to all who answered.. (esp mrbill)

It is certainly possible, and not difficult, to manage the old Clariion
Arrays thru the serial port of its "SP" controller.

After much wasted effort, I finally came across the answer:

 8 - 1 - *EVEN* (hardware flow control?) & null-modem cable  **

The Clariion docs are a bit confusing. Both ArrayGUIde and dassmgr are host
installable applications. The imbedded OS in the SP is called GridMgr and
its associated Presentation Utility and other menus.

Lots of Clariion Documantation at

http://www-csc.dg.com/

http://www-csc.dg.com/csc/custdocsasp/custdocs2.asp?category=clarmgmt.asp#20
-slotstoragesystems

Thanks everyone!

Les Connally
lesliec at theplanet.com

**unless someone has CHANGED the default settings!!