[rescue] Somebody please rescue this from this poor schlub

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Tue Apr 23 11:48:27 CDT 2002

Thanks, James - you learn something new everyday.  I wonder how popular the
Sun equipment would be around here if, instead of boxing the speakers,
they'd made an effort to put them on the (old) SS20s and the Ultras we have.
Heck, the people here thought you were stuck with the CDE backgrounds until
I showed the worker bee's xv ...

brian