[rescue] RS/6000 stuff

Chris Petersen havoc at apk.net
Tue Apr 23 07:59:42 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 08:11:21PM -0400, Sridhar the POWERful wrote:
> Bear in mind that this is a work in progress.
>
> Peace...  Sridhar

> RS/6000 Models Overview

[snip!]

Sridhar:

Looks pretty darn good to me, for a work in progress.  May I suggest that you
include links to IBM's excellent online documentation?  I know they've got fairly
good archives of service documentation for most of the older models (or at least
did, last I looked).  Might also be amusing to include the link to the
IBMlink sales entry (gives useful stuff like introduction & EOL date).  I
figure the link to the RSinfo archive would be good as well.

Of course, drop me a line if you don't have some of this, I think I've got
most of it bookmarked someplace.  I know it was very useful to me when I was
working on the 230s & 320 I used to have, as well as the 410 I've got now.

Chris

Chris Petersen			  E-mail: havoc at apk.net
Systems Engineer, ExperTeam Services, EDS PLM Solutions