[rescue] HP 712/80

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI
Mon Apr 22 10:43:35 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 11:31:17AM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> Does anyone want this machine?  1 gig harddrive, 64megs ram.  I bought
> it a year ago, and still haven't had time to load an OS on it.  It's
> just sitting there depreceating (I spent $100 and don't expect to get
> that much back out), and making me depressed.

I was offered one with a 29" (yes) monitor for 15 EUR.

I think I lost contact with the guy. Then again, I couldn't get that
monster up the narrow round stairwell. :=)

--
The meek will inherit the earth; the rest of us will go to the stars.