[rescue] Small Sparc as firewall

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Apr 21 13:06:40 CDT 2002

> those things are LOUD.  and i mean you have to scream at the person sitting in
> the passenger seat to be heard loud.  definitely not something that you would
> want to do for really long distances.

Thpplt!  Loud is subjective.  My father-in-law can't stand how loud my
truck is in the cab - I find it too quiet.  Then again, I'm a gearhead
and I judge vehicle health by sounds the vehicle makes.  My Blazer had a
drone at 55MPH that was unbearable to some passengers - I found that it
helped me relax and think.

It's all subjective - I truly don't mind vehicle noise at all...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com