[rescue] Small Sparc as firewall

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Apr 21 10:49:01 CDT 2002

On April 21, George Adkins wrote:
> Yeah, and an 18 wheeler weighs more than that, but they get better than 4mpg.
> Now that we have established that GVW obviously doesn't have anything to do
> with it, why is the mileage so bad?

  I don't know of many 18 wheelers with gasoline engines, nor many that
are nearly thirty years old still running around the streets.

> Is it mogas or diesel powered?

  The Unimogs we're talking about are gas.  There are diesel Unimogs,
but all model 404s are gas.

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                                 "Mmmm.  Big."
St. Petersburg, FL                                -Den