[rescue] Small Sparc as firewall

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Sun Apr 21 00:39:32 CDT 2002

> On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 01:25:28AM -0400, James Sharp wrote:
> > > You'll need an external NT-1.  I've got one here somewhere new in box..
> > > Yours for shipping cost if I can find it.
> > I'll just pick it up on the way through...heh.
>
> Oh, duh.  8-)  I'll find it in the next week or so; when are you heading
> down this way?

Its looking like we'll be getting underway shortly after the first of may,
since that's when I'll be getting my severance package.  Although we may
head out earlier if i can find moving equipment for less than an arm and a
leg.  So far the cheapest I've gotten was U-Haul $1200 for a 25 foot truck
and a tow dolly for the Neon.

Its looking like its going to cost me about $1500 to move the Mog down
there.